The Centre offers a consultancy service that inter alia:
- assists bona fide animal organisations make the most effective ethical case against animal abuse;
- undertakes commissions from bona fide animal organizations that want to develop ethical strategies and policies;
- helps professional organisations identify ethically appropriate institutional goals;
- advises media personnel who are planning future programmes on animal ethics;
- supports the provision of ethical training for professional bodies, and
- advises the development of undergraduate and postgraduate level education in animal ethics.
Any person or individual wishing to discuss the possibility of consultancy work should contact the Director.